Our heritage services focus on managing, guiding, and implementing change to heritage through a fundamental principal of retaining and enhancing the intrinsic significance of heritage. We achieve this through research-based reporting, understanding of place and clear appreciation of the project.
We provide specialist expert witness counsel and representation in the NSW Supreme Court, NSW Land and Environment Court, and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
We deliver a wide range of services to manage heritage development framework, these include but are not limited to the following:
Heritage Advisory Services
- Heritage Planning and Statutory Controls Advice
- Consent Authority Liaison and Negotiation
- Pre-purchase advice
- Interim Heritage Order guidance
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Reports
- Heritage Impact Statements
- Heritage Assessments
- Historical Research
- Conservation Management Plans and Strategies
- Adaptive Reuse Advice and Opportunities
- Heritage Interpretation Plans and Strategies
- Applications, Permits and Approvals
- Peer Reviews
- Conservation Works Schedules and Specifications
- Photographic Archival Recordings
- NSW Land and Environment Court
- NSW Supreme Court
- NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.